5.29.2013

: : :Romantic Blouse: : :

Simplicity 2936. View C.

I've made this blouse three times. Third time's the charm. The first one was two sizes too big. The second one was plaid, and my lines didn't match up. This one came out purrrrfectly lovely.

Everything about this blouse from the tied sleeves to the sweet collar to the delicate tucks remind me of the perfect blouse to wear on a date--hence my title, haha.

I made a size 8 straight through, but ended up taking in the side seams 1/4". I had absolutely no problems with this pattern. I've made it three times after all, but the construction of the first two versions went smoothly as well.

My favorite feature of this particular blouse is the scooped collar and the tied sleeves.





(
this fabric makes it so hard to capture details in a picture
So, there it is. My romantic blouse. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment